More Multimedia

Saturday, December 14, 2013

More than another fish story


More than another Fish Story!

#Justifiable Anger?


How ironic how pissed Jonah became after God relented on the folks at Ninevah like he knew He would.
Do you know any Christians with that attitude?


Jonah 4
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Jonah’s Displeasure Rebuked
4 But it greatly displeased Jonah and he became angry. 2 He prayed to the Lord and said, “Please Lord, was not this [a]what I said while I was still in my own country? Therefore [b]in order to forestall this I fled to Tar shish, for I knew that You are a gracious and compassionate God, slow to anger and abundant in loving-kindness, and one who relents concerning calamity. 3 Therefore now, O Lord, please take my [c]life from me, for death is better to me than life.” 4 The Lord said, “Do you have good reason to be angry?”...

I have seen it time and again that when someone would receive a blessing, many people would become critical, angry, envious and more! Why? Does anyone ever have a reason for that? What stops them from asking God for what they want? Ask and you shall receive sound familiar anyone? Should we not rejoice with others when they rejoice?
Think about this then next time you have a chance to react when someone shares a blessing with you even if they call it something else!
Come back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment