More Multimedia

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

#Dreams - It happens to us all...

Dreams Part 1 Dec. 2013

Triston, you are not alone.


I posted a comment on Facebook to a friend about a dream he had. I, too, had a disturbing dream that I took... Well, Keep reading. I hope to have the final interpretation of this dream before I post again. That is why this is part one.

Begin part 1-

From my personal/prayer journal, a partial entry 12/17/2013-

09:46p 12/17/2013

FEAR/Worry/Anxiety

Once again I am facing the facts of bills vs money and I can't seem to think not about it. I have prayed and I have faith. I have also experienced some strange things when I get myself worked up to dealing with this and other problems including online account lockouts, strange phone calls, pest control issues, and computer glitches. In addition I wanted to get out and deal with somethings today and planned to do so, then I couldn't sleep overnight and didn't finally go to sleep until post 7:30am. During this I had a dream about being arrested and then I was a marietta policeman and was stopped and was about to be arrested by 4 officers with smart attitudes from Cobb county. I was on a motorcycle and had just gotten on my own on the force (a rookie) and then I awoke.
I had been already feeling like I should plan on staying home and not to go out by a feeling inside. It only grew stronger. As of this writing I believe it was the voice of God warning me not to go out. I have obeyed that, though not without guilty feelings.
Do I know it was about an arrest? No. For all I know it could have been being in a bad accident or some such.
I hope to remember to pay attention to any news that may be part of what I avoided, though I hope no one else suffered.

I plug on trying from here to make progress on what I was needing to get done (in whole or in part).
Lance Lovett
In His Name, And on the sign of the rebel, Jesus

If you read this, please pray for me about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment