More Multimedia

Thursday, August 24, 2017

For The Record... Real History

Black, White And All Others
The Story Of The Lovetts, Watters, Taylors, Nguyens And What-All

Please be intellectually honest and read what is presented.
It is my family history. I am a mulatto. I am from the south.
The brother against brother thing is present in my own family.
Winston County. Haleyville Alabama.
There is much to say and consider, and most of it I won't disclose unless there is a demand for more.
I have family of many races and cultures and none of us, that I know of, are fighting these battles the country is involved in.
Many are being deceived by the same group of people that have twisted history to conform to their narratives.
This is part 1 of a much, much larger work.
Thanks for checking in.

The PDF Part 1

(to download or view online)

If you prefer Images see enclosed below:








No comments:

Post a Comment