More Multimedia

Thursday, December 5, 2013

For my children...Wherever I may find them...

Proverbs 5:1-11

Pitfalls of Immorality

1    My son, give attention to my wisdom,     Incline your ear to my understanding;
2    That you may observe discretion     And your lips may reserve knowledge.
3    For the lips of an adulteress drip honey     And smoother than oil is her speech;
4    But in the end she is bitter as wormwood,     Sharp as a two-edged sword.
5    Her feet go down to death,     Her steps take hold of Sheol.
6    She does not ponder the path of life;     Her ways are unstable, she does not know it.
7    Now then, my sons, listen to me     And do not depart from the words of my mouth.
8    Keep your way far from her     And do not go near the door of her house,
9    Or you will give your vigor to others     And your years to the cruel one;
10    And strangers will be filled with your strength     And your hard-earned goods will go to the house of an alien;
11    And you groan at your final end,     When your flesh and your body are consumed;
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment